- Graphical Overview of goal setting (click)
- This will give you a grand overview of creating goals in GoGoalsGo.
- Create New Goal
- In this area, you'll start off by creating a Major Goal, A Support Goal and an Action
Item from an easy to use Outline Form.
- My GoalTree
- The GoalTree give you a graphical outline view of all your life's goals. It can be
sorted alphabetically or by Accomplishment Date. You'll see your Major Goals, with
each of its subordinate Support Goals, and each Support Goals' Action Items. You can
edit each item as you please -- or print out the Tree to review as often as you desire!
- Analyze My Goals
- You have 3 ways to analyze your goals' status. Support Levels, Time Remaining and
Past Due status.
- My Achievements
- This is where you pat yourself on the back! All of your Major Goals and Support
Goals that you've accomplished are saved and listed here! You'll want to print this
and hang it on your wall.
Solutions on the Web
- This link will show you our partner's site, MyGoalPal.com. They
will have links to stuff all over the web to help you achieve a
particular goal! Combined with our goal software reminders, you
will be unstoppable.